Stick With Your Squad Contest
OFFICIAL RULES AND CONDITIONS
1) Eligibility. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. The StickerYou Custom Wedding Kit Contest (“Contest”) is open and offered to legal U.S. and Canadian residents age 18 or older as of June 5, 2017, who, at the time of entry, reside in and are physically located in the United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and Canada (excluding Quebec). Employees, directors, officers, agents, licensors, independent contractors and/or affiliates of StickerYou Inc, 219 Dufferin Street, Unit 6A, Toronto, ON M6K 3J1 (“Sponsor”) and each of their respective immediate family members (spouse and parents, siblings and children and each of their spouses) and persons living in the same household of each of the above, regardless of residence and whether or not related, are ineligible to enter or win a prize. By entering the Contest, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All decisions of Sponsor are final and winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules.
2) Entry. The Contest begins at 12:00 AM (Pacific Time) on June 5, 2017 and ends at 11:59 PM (Pacific Time) on September 31, 2017 (the “Contest Period”) and will be conducted and administered at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. To enter, visit http://stickeryoucontest.com/ and submit your first and last name and email and you may enter one (1) time per email account. You can share the Contest and tag the Sponsor (@stickeryou) on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ and the Sponsor will automatically grant you extra entries to the Contest.
3) Drawing/Odds: On or about October 19, 2017 (“Drawing Date”), Sponsor will randomly draw a winner (“Winner”) from among all eligible entries submitted and received. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. Potential winner will be sent an email or contacted by direct message through their social media account by Sponsor and must contact Sponsor within 72 hours to accept or decline the prize. Receiving the prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that the potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from all remaining eligible entries. The decision(s) of the Sponsor in all matters regarding the Contest are final and binding.
4) Prize: One (1) Winner will receive a $500 gift certificate to create their own custom wedding kit with any products from StickerYou Inc. The total approximate retail value is five hundred dollars ($500) (the “Prize”). Winner must claim Prize within 72 hours of attempted prize notification or an alternate winner may be selected. If Prize or notification of Prize is returned as undeliverable, Winner will be disqualified. Prizes may not be transferred, redeemed for cash, or substituted by Winner. The decision(s) of the Sponsor in all matters regarding the Contest are final and binding.
5) General Conditions. By participating in the Contest, you, together with your heirs and assigns, (a) release, discharge, indemnify and forever hold harmless StickerYou Inc., Sponsor, and their respective affiliates, parent companies licensors, trustees, subsidiaries, franchisees, affiliates, licensees, divisions and each of their respective employees, directors, officers, shareholders, independent contractors and agents (collectively, “Releasees”) from any liability whatsoever for any and all claims, costs, losses or damages of any kind (including, without limitation, those related to losses to any person (including death) or personal injury, or damage to property of any kind, infringement or proprietary rights, rights of publicity, privacy or defamation) arising out of or in connection with your or any third party’s participation in the Contest and/or Contest-related activity including, but not limited to, the use or misuse of any Contest prize, and (b) agree and acknowledge that Releasees are not responsible for and shall not liable for: (i) late, lost, stolen, delayed, misdirected, postage due, mutilated, incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate, garbled or unintelligible entries or notices; (ii) telephone system, facsimile, technical or computer malfunctions, lost connections, internet service provider malfunctions, errors or technical difficulties or transmissions, disconnections, or other errors of any kind whether mechanical, human, electronic or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connections with the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; (iii) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry or other materials; (iv) any injuries, losses, costs, expenses or damages to person (including death) or losses or damages to property of any kind caused, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by the prize or resulting from redemption, acceptance, possession, loss or use (including, but not limited to, attendance at an event) or misuse of any prize or from participating in the Contest or any Contest related activity; (v) inability to participate in the Sweepstakes; or (vi) any printing, typographical, human, administrative or technological errors in any material associated with the Contest. In the event more winner notifications are issued, or more winning prize claims are received, that the number of prizes set forth in these Official Rules due to computer, printing, human or other error or problem, a random drawing will take place from among all eligible prize claims for the prize at issue (or from among all persons so notified) to award the proper number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. No more than the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules will be awarded. By accepting a Prize, Winner grants Sponsor the right to use and publish the Winner’s name, pictures, statements for any trade, advertising or promotional purpose (including but not limited to promotion of the Contest) in any and all known media, in perpetuity, all without further compensation, notification, review or approval, unless prohibited by law. If any Winner is deemed to be ineligible, does not comply with these Official Rules or cannot accept a Prize as stated, the Prize will be deemed forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend this Contest (or any portion of the Contest) should an error or virus, bug, computer problem or other cause or problem corrupt or inhibit the administration, security or proper operation of the Contest, and in such situation, to select the winner from among the remaining eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to and/or after the action taken or in such manner as deemed fair and appropriate by the SPonsor in its sole discretion. In the event that Contest is modified, cancelled or suspended, notification of such event will be posted at http://stickeryoucontest.com. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of the Contest, or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions and may prosecute such individuals to the full extent of the law. Sponsor shall have the right to interpret and apply these terms and conditions to individual circumstance in its reasonable discretion.
6) Winners List: The winner will be announced on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Google+ on or about October 25, 2017.