Our team has re-vamped and upgraded our online PageMaker tool. Not only is it better and easier to use, but it’s also three times faster! It is now easier than ever to create custom, multi-design pages with no minimums! Whether you’re uploading custom artwork, using images from our online pre-loaded artwork, or creating custom artwork using our design tools, the PageMaker is a breeze to access and order online.
Our PageMaker can be used to design many different types of stickers, labels, temporary tattoos, or magnets! You are given a standard page size area in which you can drag and drop as many designs as you’d like – you can even order as little as one single page.
Using the PageMaker is simple, just follow these guidelines below:
1. Upload your image. Your image will need to be in .JPG, .PNG, or .GIF format, and under 10MB. Alternatively, you can browse our custom pre-loaded art gallery, or design your own artwork using our tools!
2. Select your die-cut shape. This will determine the shape your stickers are cutout when they arrive to you.
3. Re-size and re-position your images. Set up your page as you’d like it to appear when printed, feel free to get creative!
4. Select your product category. You can choose from stickers, labels, temporary tattoos, or magnets.
5. Complete your order. When your masterpiece is finished – simply click “Done Editing" to add it to your cart, then follow the checkout steps!
If you need additional assistance, check out this video tutorial!
Get other great ideas, inspiration, and sweet deals delivered right to your inbox by signing up for our newsletter here.
For even more business branding, and life hack ideas, check us out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, and YouTube.