- StickerYou Support
- How do I apply my Iron-On Labels and Transfers?
- How do I make Iron-Ons?
- How do I create a custom label using templates?
- How to Create Clear Text in Stickers
- How to Apply Your Vinyl Lettering and Numbering
- How to eliminate the white border around your sticker using the eyedropper button
- How do I apply my temporary tattoos?
- How to apply your Custom Wall Decal
- How to apply your Clear Decal
- How do I create custom temporary tattoos?
- How to apply your Signature or Monogram Wall Decal
- How to apply your Custom Vinyl Window Decal
- How to apply your Custom Street Decal
- How to apply your Custom Floor Decal
- How do I make a custom logo sticker?
- How do I add text to my design?
- How do I change the size of my sticker?
- How do I change the shape of my sticker?
- How do I add an image to my design?
- How do I make individually cut stickers?
- How do I make clear stickers?
- How do I search and browse for images?
- How to design and order your Signature Wall Decal
Creating and Editing Stickers
- How do I change the background on my custom design?
- What are the bleed and safe zones?
- How do I eliminate the white border around my sticker?
- How do I clear cookies and cache in my browser?
- Prohibited content
- What format of images can I upload?
- Does StickerYou offer art and design services to design a logo for me?
- How can I set up my own art files for a custom order?
- What browsers does the Sticker Maker support?
- How do I adjust the size of my die-cut stickers?
- What is a front-side adhesive sticker?
- How do I check the resolution of my images?
- Why did my upload not work?
- What is a die-cut sticker?
- What is the Page Maker Classic?
- How do I adjust the number of stickers I order?
- How many stickers are on a sheet?
- Your Account
Ordering, Shipping, Returns
- What is StickerYou's return policy?
- How do I check my order history?
- How do I get in touch with StickerYou?
- Is my order guaranteed to arrive by the Estimated Delivery Date?
- Can I cancel or make changes to my order after its been placed?
- How do I re-order previously purchased items?
- If the color of my stickers are different than what I ordered what can I do?
- Why is my discount code not working?
- Does StickerYou offer samples?
- How much is shipping?
- How do I order stickers and other products?
- How is the price determined for orders?
- Why is my Credit Card not working?
- How do I use coupons and promotion codes?
- Why does my coupon code only cover part of my order?
- I got my order and it's soaked!
- Make and Print Questions
Last Updated: 11/13/2014 10:46:34 AM
How do I check my order status?
Once you are signed in, you will see your name in the top right hand corner. Hover your mouse over your name, and a dropdown menu will appear. From this menu, select "My Account."
Once you have navigated to your account, you'll see along the top a number of account options. Choose "Order History." From here you can review your order details such as order status, shipping method, estimated arrival date, and the date it was shipped. Please note that order statuses cannot be provided by email.
Orders placed with Rush or Express shipping will have tracking available after the order has been shipped.When your order has been shipped, you will see the order status display "Shipped on..." follow by a date of shipment. Tracking numbers will appear as soon as the shipping label has been created by our shipping team. In some cases, there is a 4-6 hour window where your order will have a status "Shipped", and no tracking information will be displayed. This is because the shipping label is still be created. Don't panic! If this is the case, simply check back a few hours later.
We use two different methods for tracking. If your tracking number begins with a "1Z", then you can enter this tracking number at www.UPS.com.
If your tracking number begins with "9," your order was shipped with USPS Priority Mail. You can track this on the USPS website, or by pasting the number into the Google search field in most browsers (cool, right?)
(Note: Sometimes the page quantity on the order status screen differs from your original order. Rest assured this will not affect the number of pages you are sent.)