- StickerYou Support
- How do I apply my Iron-On Labels and Transfers?
- How do I make Iron-Ons?
- How do I create a custom label using templates?
- How to Create Clear Text in Stickers
- How to Apply Your Vinyl Lettering and Numbering
- How to eliminate the white border around your sticker using the eyedropper button
- How do I apply my temporary tattoos?
- How to apply your Custom Wall Decal
- How to apply your Clear Decal
- How do I create custom temporary tattoos?
- How to apply your Signature or Monogram Wall Decal
- How to apply your Custom Vinyl Window Decal
- How to apply your Custom Street Decal
- How to apply your Custom Floor Decal
- How do I make a custom logo sticker?
- How do I add text to my design?
- How do I change the size of my sticker?
- How do I change the shape of my sticker?
- How do I add an image to my design?
- How do I make individually cut stickers?
- How do I make clear stickers?
- How do I search and browse for images?
- How to design and order your Signature Wall Decal
Creating and Editing Stickers
- How do I change the background on my custom design?
- What are the bleed and safe zones?
- How do I eliminate the white border around my sticker?
- How do I clear cookies and cache in my browser?
- Prohibited content
- What format of images can I upload?
- Does StickerYou offer art and design services to design a logo for me?
- How can I set up my own art files for a custom order?
- What browsers does the Sticker Maker support?
- How do I adjust the size of my die-cut stickers?
- What is a front-side adhesive sticker?
- How do I check the resolution of my images?
- Why did my upload not work?
- What is a die-cut sticker?
- What is the Page Maker Classic?
- How do I adjust the number of stickers I order?
- How many stickers are on a sheet?
- Your Account
Ordering, Shipping, Returns
- What is StickerYou's return policy?
- How do I check my order history?
- How do I get in touch with StickerYou?
- Is my order guaranteed to arrive by the Estimated Delivery Date?
- Can I cancel or make changes to my order after its been placed?
- How do I re-order previously purchased items?
- If the color of my stickers are different than what I ordered what can I do?
- Why is my discount code not working?
- Does StickerYou offer samples?
- How much is shipping?
- How do I order stickers and other products?
- How is the price determined for orders?
- Why is my Credit Card not working?
- How do I use coupons and promotion codes?
- Why does my coupon code only cover part of my order?
- I got my order and it's soaked!
- Make and Print Questions
Last Updated: 11/13/2014 10:46:49 AM
Why does my coupon code only cover part of my order?
If you got your promotional code from a deal site, it may have been positioned as "good for X custom sticker sheets," Now you're at the checkout with the right number of sheets in your cart, but the balance didn't go down to zero. What gives?
Some of our products are priced differently than our standard sheets. These are not considered custom sticker sheets. These products include:
- Kids Labels
- Iron On Labels
- Clear Stickers
If your cart contains some of these sheets, the code will only cover the original value.
Furthermore, it is possible that your code does not cover shipping. For more details on what your code does and does not cover, please refer to the original terms set out in the deal.
- Only one promotional code can be applied per order.
- Promotional codes must be entered exactly as provided to you, so we recommend copying and pasting the code from the original source.
- If the total amount of your order is less than the coupon code value, the remaining value will become ZERO after one use.
- If the total amount of your order is more than the coupon code value, you need to pay for the difference to be able to proceed with your order.