- StickerYou Support
- How do I apply my temporary tattoos?
- How do I create custom temporary tattoos?
- How do I apply my Iron-On Labels and Transfers?
- How do I make Iron-Ons?
- How do I create a custom label using templates?
- How to Create Clear Text in Stickers
- How to Apply Your Vinyl Lettering and Numbering
- How to eliminate the white border around your sticker using the eyedropper button
- How to apply your Custom Wall Decal
- How to apply your Clear Decal
- How to apply your Signature or Monogram Wall Decal
- How to apply your Custom Vinyl Window Decal
- How to apply your Custom Street Decal
- How to apply your Custom Floor Decal
- How do I make a custom logo sticker?
- How do I add text to my design?
- How do I change the size of my sticker?
- How do I change the shape of my sticker?
- How do I add an image to my design?
- How do I make individually cut stickers?
- How do I make clear stickers?
- How do I search and browse for images?
- How to design and order your Signature Wall Decal
Creating and Editing Stickers
- Does StickerYou offer art and design services?
- How do I change the background on my custom design?
- What are the bleed and safe zones?
- How do I eliminate the white border around my sticker?
- How do I clear cookies and cache in my browser?
- Prohibited content
- What format of images can I upload?
- How can I set up my own art files for a custom order?
- What browsers does the Sticker Maker support?
- How do I adjust the size of my die-cut stickers?
- What is a front-side adhesive sticker?
- How do I check the resolution of my images?
- Why did my upload not work?
- What is a die-cut sticker?
- What is the Page Maker Classic?
- How do I adjust the number of stickers I order?
- How many stickers are on a sheet?
- Your Account
Ordering, Shipping, Returns
- How do I get in touch with StickerYou?
- What is StickerYou's return policy?
- How do I check my order history?
- Is my order guaranteed to arrive by the Estimated Delivery Date?
- Can I cancel or make changes to my order after its been placed?
- How do I re-order previously purchased items?
- If the color of my stickers are different than what I ordered what can I do?
- Why is my discount code not working?
- Does StickerYou offer samples?
- How much is shipping?
- How do I order stickers and other products?
- How is the price determined for orders?
- Why is my Credit Card not working?
- How do I use coupons and promotion codes?
- Why does my coupon code only cover part of my order?
- I got my order and it's soaked!
- Make and Print Questions
Last Updated: 8/21/2015 11:27:33 AM
How do I eliminate the white border around my sticker?
When you select any sticker shape in either of our Sticker Editors, we automatically add 0.125" of padding space around the design of your sticker to ensure that everything you wanted is printed without getting cut off in the production process. If you choose Removable Clear Vinyl as your material, your border will be transparent so it would not affect your design , however, if you select Removable White Vinyl material you will see a thin white border around your image once you apply the sticker.
If you don't want this white border, you can add a background color of your choice to fill the space around your design; if none of the colors provided in the Background Color palette are suitable, you can select an exact color from your image directly with the Eyedropper button. The Eyedropper button can be found inside the "Background Color" palette in the lower right corner.
Watch the video tutorial here.