- StickerYou Support
- How do I apply my Iron-On Labels and Transfers?
- How do I make Iron-Ons?
- How do I apply my temporary tattoos?
- How do I create custom temporary tattoos?
- How do I create a custom label using templates?
- How to Create Clear Text in Stickers
- How to Apply Your Vinyl Lettering and Numbering
- How to eliminate the white border around your sticker using the eyedropper button
- How to apply your Custom Wall Decal
- How to apply your Clear Decal
- How to apply your Signature or Monogram Wall Decal
- How to apply your Custom Vinyl Window Decal
- How to apply your Custom Street Decal
- How to apply your Custom Floor Decal
- How do I make a custom logo sticker?
- How do I add text to my design?
- How do I change the size of my sticker?
- How do I change the shape of my sticker?
- How do I add an image to my design?
- How do I make individually cut stickers?
- How do I make clear stickers?
- How do I search and browse for images?
- How to design and order your Signature Wall Decal
- Creating and Editing Stickers
Ordering, Shipping, Returns
- How do I get in touch with StickerYou?
- What is StickerYou's return policy?
- How do I check my order history?
- Is my order guaranteed to arrive by the Estimated Delivery Date?
- Can I cancel or make changes to my order after its been placed?
- How do I re-order previously purchased items?
- If the color of my stickers are different than what I ordered what can I do?
- Why is my discount code not working?
- Does StickerYou offer samples?
- How much is shipping?
- How do I order stickers and other products?
- How is the price determined for orders?
- Why is my Credit Card not working?
- How do I use coupons and promotion codes?
- Why does my coupon code only cover part of my order?
- I got my order and it's soaked!
- Make and Print Questions
Creating and Editing Your Design
- Does StickerYou offer art and design services?
- How do I change the background on my custom design?
- What are the bleed and safe zones?
- How do I eliminate the white border around my sticker?
- How do I clear cookies and cache in my browser?
- Prohibited content
- What format of images can I upload?
- How can I set up my own art files for a custom order?
- What browsers does the Sticker Maker support?
- What is a front-side adhesive sticker?
- How do I check the resolution of my images?
- Why did my upload not work?
- What is a die-cut sticker?
- What is the Page Maker Classic?
- How do I adjust the number of stickers I order?
- How many stickers are on a sheet?
- How do I adjust the size of my die-cut stickers?
Last Updated: 11/13/2014 10:46:52 AM
How is the price determined for orders?
Two things will determine you final purchase price: shipping and cost of products.
At StickerYou, we charge per sheet of material than per sticker. Therefore, the cost of order is dictated by the dimension , material and quantity of stickers you need. Volume pricing applies to all orders so as your quantity or stickers increase, so will your savings!
How much is shipping?
Keep in mind that the shipping cost covers not just the cost of getting your order to you, but it also dictates the speed of service (how quickly it prints).Thus, if your order is time sensitive (need it by a certain time) or you need it as soon as possible, we highly recommend choosing the Express or Rush shipping options for faster and trackable packages.
Our stickers and labels are priced per sheet and sticker sheet pricing depends on two things: the material, and the sheet quantity. Volume discount automatically applies on all orders and vary from on material to another.
For a quote, you can visit our Quick Quote Calculator.
For a full breakdown of our prices, please visit our Volume Pricing Page.