- StickerYou Support
- How do I make clear stickers?
- How to Create Clear Text in Stickers
- How do I add text to my design?
- How to Apply Your Vinyl Lettering and Numbering
- How do I create a custom label using templates?
- How do I change the shape of my sticker?
- How do I make a custom logo sticker?
- How do I apply my Iron-On Labels and Transfers?
- How to design and order your Signature Wall Decal
- How to apply your Signature or Monogram Wall Decal
- How to apply your Custom Street Decal
- How do I apply my temporary tattoos?
- How do I add an image to my design?
- How to apply your Custom Vinyl Window Decal
- How do I make Iron-Ons?
- How do I create custom temporary tattoos?
- How to eliminate the white border around your sticker using the eyedropper button
- How to apply your Custom Wall Decal
- How to apply your Clear Decal
- How to apply your Custom Floor Decal
- How do I change the size of my sticker?
- How do I make individually cut stickers?
- How do I search and browse for images?
- Creating and Editing Stickers
Ordering, Shipping, Returns
- If I don't like my order, can it be returned?
- How is the price determined for orders?
- How do I get in touch with StickerYou?
- How do I place a re-order?
- How do I check my order history?
- Is my order guaranteed to arrive by the Estimated Delivery Date?
- What is StickerYou's return policy?
- My order says that it’s on hold - what does that mean?
- Can I cancel or make changes to my order after its been placed?
- If the color of my stickers are different than what I ordered what can I do?
- Why is my discount code not working?
- Does StickerYou offer samples?
- How much is shipping?
- How do I order stickers and other products?
- Why is my Credit Card not working?
- How do I use coupons and promotion codes?
- Why does my coupon code only cover part of my order?
- I got my order and it's soaked!
- Make and Print Questions
Creating and Editing Your Design
- How do I clear cookies and cache in my browser?
- What browsers does the Sticker Maker support?
- How do I save my design for later?
- How do I set up a PDF for upload in the Online Editor?
- Prohibited content
- How can I set up my own art files for a custom order?
- What format of images can I upload?
- Does StickerYou offer art and design services?
- What are the bleed and safe zones?
- What is a front-side adhesive sticker?
- How do I change the background on my custom design?
- How do I eliminate the white border around my sticker?
- How do I check the resolution of my images?
- Why did my upload not work?
- What is a die-cut sticker?
- What is the Page Maker Classic?
- How do I adjust the number of stickers I order?
- How many stickers are on a sheet?
- How do I adjust the size of my die-cut stickers?
Last Updated: 11/13/2014 3:46:49 PM
Why does my coupon code only cover part of my order?
If you got your promotional code from a deal site, it may have been positioned as "good for X custom sticker sheets," Now you're at the checkout with the right number of sheets in your cart, but the balance didn't go down to zero. What gives?
Some of our products are priced differently than our standard sheets. These are not considered custom sticker sheets. These products include:
- Kids Labels
- Iron On Labels
- Clear Stickers
If your cart contains some of these sheets, the code will only cover the original value.
Furthermore, it is possible that your code does not cover shipping. For more details on what your code does and does not cover, please refer to the original terms set out in the deal.
- Only one promotional code can be applied per order.
- Promotional codes must be entered exactly as provided to you, so we recommend copying and pasting the code from the original source.
- If the total amount of your order is less than the coupon code value, the remaining value will become ZERO after one use.
- If the total amount of your order is more than the coupon code value, you need to pay for the difference to be able to proceed with your order.