- StickerYou Support
- How do I apply my Iron-On Labels and Transfers?
- How do I make Iron-Ons?
- How do I apply my temporary tattoos?
- How do I create custom temporary tattoos?
- How do I create a custom label using templates?
- How to Create Clear Text in Stickers
- How to Apply Your Vinyl Lettering and Numbering
- How to eliminate the white border around your sticker using the eyedropper button
- How to apply your Custom Wall Decal
- How to apply your Clear Decal
- How to apply your Signature or Monogram Wall Decal
- How to apply your Custom Vinyl Window Decal
- How to apply your Custom Street Decal
- How to apply your Custom Floor Decal
- How do I make a custom logo sticker?
- How do I add text to my design?
- How do I change the size of my sticker?
- How do I change the shape of my sticker?
- How do I add an image to my design?
- How do I make individually cut stickers?
- How do I make clear stickers?
- How do I search and browse for images?
- How to design and order your Signature Wall Decal
- Creating and Editing Stickers
Ordering, Shipping, Returns
- How do I get in touch with StickerYou?
- My order says that it’s on hold - what does that mean?
- What is StickerYou's return policy?
- How do I check my order history?
- Is my order guaranteed to arrive by the Estimated Delivery Date?
- Can I cancel or make changes to my order after its been placed?
- How do I re-order previously purchased items?
- If the color of my stickers are different than what I ordered what can I do?
- Why is my discount code not working?
- Does StickerYou offer samples?
- How much is shipping?
- How do I order stickers and other products?
- How is the price determined for orders?
- Why is my Credit Card not working?
- How do I use coupons and promotion codes?
- Why does my coupon code only cover part of my order?
- I got my order and it's soaked!
- Make and Print Questions
Creating and Editing Your Design
- Does StickerYou offer art and design services?
- How do I change the background on my custom design?
- What are the bleed and safe zones?
- How do I eliminate the white border around my sticker?
- How do I clear cookies and cache in my browser?
- Prohibited content
- What format of images can I upload?
- How can I set up my own art files for a custom order?
- What browsers does the Sticker Maker support?
- What is a front-side adhesive sticker?
- How do I check the resolution of my images?
- Why did my upload not work?
- What is a die-cut sticker?
- What is the Page Maker Classic?
- How do I adjust the number of stickers I order?
- How many stickers are on a sheet?
- How do I adjust the size of my die-cut stickers?
Last Updated: 2/25/2020 4:23:32 PM
How do I get in touch with StickerYou?
The fastest way to reach us about any issues is by filling out this form below. All
For all things press-related, please contact:
Director of Public Relations
Sales Team & Custom Orders
If you have a special custom request or you need further assistance with a special order, contact our talented sales team directly by filling out our Get A Quote form.
For all other inquiries, you can send us an email at [email protected]
You can also reach our friendly live chat agents Monday to Friday 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. and Saturday to Sunday 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
StickerYou.com PromotionsPromotions, offers and discounts advertised/displayed on StickerYou.com are available for online use/redemption only. Site advertised promotions are not available for orders placed with the assistance of a sales rep, or in physical StickerYou locations. Offers are available only for the period they are advertised onsite on StickerYou.com, or as specified within StickerYou electronic mail, digital advertisements, physical advertisements and promotional materials. Offers and promotions can be modified or canceled at anytime at the sole discretion of StickerYou. Offers are not combinable or stackable unless explicitly specified.
219 Dufferin Street, Unit 6A
Toronto, ON, Canada