- StickerYou Support
- How do I apply my Iron-On Labels and Transfers?
- How do I make Iron-Ons?
- How do I apply my temporary tattoos?
- How do I create custom temporary tattoos?
- How do I create a custom label using templates?
- How to Create Clear Text in Stickers
- How to Apply Your Vinyl Lettering and Numbering
- How to eliminate the white border around your sticker using the eyedropper button
- How to apply your Custom Wall Decal
- How to apply your Clear Decal
- How to apply your Signature or Monogram Wall Decal
- How to apply your Custom Vinyl Window Decal
- How to apply your Custom Street Decal
- How to apply your Custom Floor Decal
- How do I make a custom logo sticker?
- How do I add text to my design?
- How do I change the size of my sticker?
- How do I change the shape of my sticker?
- How do I add an image to my design?
- How do I make individually cut stickers?
- How do I make clear stickers?
- How do I search and browse for images?
- How to design and order your Signature Wall Decal
Creating and Editing Stickers
- Does StickerYou offer art and design services?
- How do I change the background on my custom design?
- What are the bleed and safe zones?
- How do I eliminate the white border around my sticker?
- How do I clear cookies and cache in my browser?
- Prohibited content
- What format of images can I upload?
- How can I set up my own art files for a custom order?
- What browsers does the Sticker Maker support?
- How do I adjust the size of my die-cut stickers?
- What is a front-side adhesive sticker?
- How do I check the resolution of my images?
- Why did my upload not work?
- What is a die-cut sticker?
- What is the Page Maker Classic?
- How do I adjust the number of stickers I order?
- How many stickers are on a sheet?
- Your Account
Ordering, Shipping, Returns
- How do I get in touch with StickerYou?
- What is StickerYou's return policy?
- How do I check my order history?
- Is my order guaranteed to arrive by the Estimated Delivery Date?
- Can I cancel or make changes to my order after its been placed?
- How do I re-order previously purchased items?
- If the color of my stickers are different than what I ordered what can I do?
- Why is my discount code not working?
- Does StickerYou offer samples?
- How much is shipping?
- How do I order stickers and other products?
- How is the price determined for orders?
- Why is my Credit Card not working?
- How do I use coupons and promotion codes?
- Why does my coupon code only cover part of my order?
- I got my order and it's soaked!
- Make and Print Questions
10/25/2018 2:51:24 PM
You can get in touch with StickerYou in a few ways. Get details here.
9/26/2018 9:46:37 AM
If you're not happy with your products, let us know and we'll make it right.
6/28/2016 1:09:25 PM
You can check your order history and tracking information inside your account
6/1/2016 11:14:27 AM
We generally provide a range of dates for when your order will ship and we try to be as accurate as we can.
5/26/2016 6:41:27 PM
cancel or change your order after placing the order
2/22/2016 10:50:41 AM
If you have ordered before, you can always order the same thing again. Find out How.
9/28/2015 12:02:58 PM
We advise all customers to first read our color best practices.
7/27/2015 9:51:52 AM
StickerYou offers many coupons and discount codes. If you are having trouble using one, read this article.
5/4/2015 11:00:10 AM
You can get some samples of our products by filling out a sample request form
11/13/2014 10:46:55 AM
We provide a variety of shipping service and cost options. Find out more here.