Business Owners: 10 Ways You Can Use Stickers
June 16, 2014 |
Alright folks, we've heard it time and time again. "Stickers are cool...but I'm not sure how I could use them in my business". Listen up! We are not talking about your scratch-n-sniff, or lick and stick unicorns and stars kind of stickers. We mean business- Business Stickers! So here's how to use them for your company.
1) Sticker swag. As you said yourself, "stickers are cool" and everyone loves them. Get some good quality custom stickers made of your logo and start giving them out. If people like your brand, they'll stick your sticker and suddenly you customers aren't just customers, they are brand advocates and evangelists for your products.
2) Laptop and cell phone decals. You can buy these everywhere online, but if you want to turn all your tech gear into a mini billboard for your brand, simply get some custom stickers made. Just like that, all your employees are spreading your logo without even trying.
3) Bumper stickers. These are quite possibly the most effective form of cheap advertising out there. How many times have you sped up to read the bumper sticker of the car in front of you? How many times have you rushed through a magazine just to read an ad? Case and point.
4) Address labels. It can be expensive to get envelopes printed with your branding and contact info. But making custom stickers as address labels is easy, fast and affordable. You will also have the flexibility to stick them on whatever packages or envelopes you want and you don't have to order in bulk.
5) Window decals. If you have a storefront it may be helpful to list the store hours in the window, or advertise free WiFi or sales. Perfect way to boost curb appeal. You can also use custom window decals as signage for office doors or promote your business through car window decals.
6) Customized client gifts. Client appreciation is important. But now you can take it to the next step by creating custom wine labels, custom travel mugs, custom labelled jars, custom name badges, custom patches and more. Wow them with your level of ingenuity without breaking the bank.
7) Custom water bottle labels. Company gala, staff party, golf tournament fundraiser? These are perfect for getting your branding right in the hands of people, literally. Maybe they aren't your target audience, but you can bet they know someone who is, and you'll want your company name front of mind.
8) Organization. Yes, stickers and labels are great for organizing shelves, boxes, drawers, supplies, tools, departments, and more. An organized workplace is a safe and welcoming workplace. Cut down on the chaos and get back to your core competencies.
9) Wall decals. Make your walls talk. Those blank spaces are perfect for adding some workplace words of wisdom, directions, or more signage. best part is most custom wall decals will come off without any damage to your walls.
10) Floor decals. The floor is a vastly under-utilized space. A floor is absolutely necessary and gets used all the time, but its not as common to see decals, ads or signs there. So the ones that are there stand out even more. Use it to advertise store sales in your parking lot or on the sidewalk, or to point customers or clients in the right direction.
No matter how big or small your business, or how big or small your budget, there is a way stickers can be used. For more ideas for your business stickers, check out some of our other ideas on StickerYou.com.