Planning a casino-themed event? Great call! Whether it’s a fundraiser, bachelor/bachelorette party, or even a quiet night in playing Texas Hold ‘Em with your pals, StickerYou can help you up the ante with totally customizable poker chip labels.
Go wild and try them out for all kinds of events like:
- Charity events and fundraisers
- Bar/bat mitzvahs
- Bachelor/bachelorette parties
- Sweet 16s
- Birthday parties
- At-home poker tournaments
- Family functions
Tip for the bride and groom: Add a unique touch to your “save the date” invitations by inserting custom poker chips featuring your engagement photos and wedding date. You can even incorporate them into your reception table centerpieces! Just modify one of the existing templates in our easy-to-use Sticker Maker platform or design your own label from scratch.
Just For Kids
Maybe your poker chips have been collecting dust and you want to add a kid-friendly spin to a casino classic. Designing your poker chip labels on our Sticker Maker is so easy that both you and your child can turn it into a fun afternoon activity. Check out these ideas:
- Reward tokens: Teachers, take note! You can personalize your poker chips labels with words of encouragement like “good work!” or “awesome job!” to reward good behaviour.
- Kids memory game: Here’s a new twist on a classic… poker chip memory games! Design 2 of each poker chip design, stick them on your poker chips, shuffle the chips and place them face down, then challenge your child to find the matching pairs.
- Chore tokens: Watch how quickly chores will be completed when you give your child poker chips as allowance tokens. The more poker chip tokens they collect, the cooler the prizes they can redeem.
No matter the event or end use, StickerYou has you covered! Our vinyl poker chip labels are waterproof and easily removable so you can reuse your poker chips without leaving behind sticky residue. Don’t even worry about minimum orders either! Order as many (or as few) labels as you need and we’ll ship them right to your door in time for the festivities. So bring your best poker face and go all in! After all, what happens in Vegas doesn’t have to stay in Vegas.