- StickerYou Support
- How do I apply my Iron-On Labels and Transfers?
- How do I change the size of my sticker?
- How do I make clear stickers?
- How to Create Clear Text in Stickers
- How do I add text to my design?
- How do I create a custom label using templates?
- How do I change the shape of my sticker?
- How to Apply Your Vinyl Lettering and Numbering
- How do I make a custom logo sticker?
- How to design and order your Signature Wall Decal
- How to apply your Signature or Monogram Wall Decal
- How to apply your Custom Street Decal
- How do I apply my temporary tattoos?
- How do I add an image to my design?
- How to apply your Custom Vinyl Window Decal
- How do I make Iron-Ons?
- How do I create custom temporary tattoos?
- How to eliminate the white border around your sticker using the eyedropper button
- How to apply your Custom Wall Decal
- How to apply your Clear Decal
- How to apply your Custom Floor Decal
- How do I make individually cut stickers?
- How do I search and browse for images?
- Creating and Editing Stickers
Ordering, Shipping, Returns
- What is StickerYou's return policy?
- How do I use coupons and promotion codes?
- Does Sticker You Offer Special Promotions?
- If I don't like my order, can it be returned?
- How is the price determined for orders?
- How do I get in touch with StickerYou?
- How do I place a re-order?
- How do I check my order history?
- Is my order guaranteed to arrive by the Estimated Delivery Date?
- My order says that it’s on hold - what does that mean?
- Can I cancel or make changes to my order after its been placed?
- If the color of my stickers are different than what I ordered what can I do?
- Why is my discount code not working?
- Does StickerYou offer samples?
- How much is shipping?
- How do I order stickers and other products?
- Why is my Credit Card not working?
- Why does my coupon code only cover part of my order?
- I got my order and it's soaked!
- Make and Print Questions
Creating and Editing Your Design
- How do I set up a PDF for upload in the Online Editor?
- How do I change the background on my custom design?
- What are the bleed and safe zones?
- How many stickers are on a sheet?
- What is a front-side adhesive sticker?
- What format of images can I upload?
- How do I clear cookies and cache in my browser?
- What browsers does the Sticker Maker support?
- How do I save my design for later?
- Prohibited content
- How can I set up my own art files for a custom order?
- Does StickerYou offer art and design services?
- How do I eliminate the white border around my sticker?
- How do I check the resolution of my images?
- Why did my upload not work?
- What is a die-cut sticker?
- What is the Page Maker Classic?
- How do I adjust the number of stickers I order?
- How do I adjust the size of my die-cut stickers?
Last Updated: 12/8/2022 11:11:50 AM
How do I add items to a My Stuff album?
Once your new album has been created, you can add items from “My Uploads”, “Art”, “Shapes”, “Backgrounds”, “Saved Stickers”, and “Saved Pages” to either the “Saved Pages” or “Images” section. Select the item, drag it into one of the sections, and drop it in. If the item has been successfully added into the section, you will see a “processing" icon.
The items from the “Saved Pages” tab have to be dropped into its respective section, while the other items from “My Uploads”, “Art”, “Shapes”, “Backgrounds”, and “Saved Stickers” can only be dropped into the Images section.
(Note: If you dropped a shape or background into the “Images” section and do not see it initially, it is most likely because you do not have the respective check boxes ticked off.)