Last Updated: 7/27/2015 9:51:52 AM
Why is my discount code not working?
There are many different types of discount codes that you can use with StickerYou, and many of them have different formats. Here are the most common issues with discount codes.
- Discount codes must not have any spaces before, within, or after the code.
- Only one discount code may be applied per order.
- Most discount codes only apply to orders of $100 or less. For larger orders, you can get a custom quote and one of our sales representatives will get in touch.
- If a code is not being accepted and no error message is appearing, try emptying your internet browser cache, exiting the browser, and reopening. Don't worry - your cart will maintain it's contents when you log back in!
- O-0 vs 1-l: If the zero (or O) is not in the first couple of characters, it will be a zero. If it is the first or second character, it is probably a capital O. None of our codes have lowercase Ls, so in that case always enter one. Note that if you have a code from Living Social, anything that looks like a capital O will be, in fact, a zero.
- Deal sites often send you two codes: a purchase record for internal purposes (for example, Groupon is something like 000-OBX), and a discount code for use on our website (for example, Groupon Goods codes start with GRG). Sometimes this code is sent to you separately up to 48 hours after you purchase the voucher. It is often contained within a PDF file that you may have to download, and is almost always formatted as two or three capital letters followed by eight alphanumeric hexadecimal characters (0-9, a-f), which will be all lowercase.
Still having trouble? Why not contact us? Don't forget to include your discount code in the email so we can test it from here.