- StickerYou Support
- How do I apply my Iron-On Labels and Transfers?
- How do I change the size of my sticker?
- How do I make clear stickers?
- How to Create Clear Text in Stickers
- How do I add text to my design?
- How do I create a custom label using templates?
- How do I change the shape of my sticker?
- How to Apply Your Vinyl Lettering and Numbering
- How do I make a custom logo sticker?
- How to design and order your Signature Wall Decal
- How to apply your Signature or Monogram Wall Decal
- How to apply your Custom Street Decal
- How do I apply my temporary tattoos?
- How do I add an image to my design?
- How to apply your Custom Vinyl Window Decal
- How do I make Iron-Ons?
- How do I create custom temporary tattoos?
- How to eliminate the white border around your sticker using the eyedropper button
- How to apply your Custom Wall Decal
- How to apply your Clear Decal
- How to apply your Custom Floor Decal
- How do I make individually cut stickers?
- How do I search and browse for images?
- Creating and Editing Stickers
Ordering, Shipping, Returns
- If I don't like my order, can it be returned?
- How is the price determined for orders?
- How do I get in touch with StickerYou?
- How do I place a re-order?
- How do I check my order history?
- Is my order guaranteed to arrive by the Estimated Delivery Date?
- What is StickerYou's return policy?
- My order says that it’s on hold - what does that mean?
- Can I cancel or make changes to my order after its been placed?
- If the color of my stickers are different than what I ordered what can I do?
- Why is my discount code not working?
- Does StickerYou offer samples?
- How much is shipping?
- How do I order stickers and other products?
- Why is my Credit Card not working?
- How do I use coupons and promotion codes?
- Why does my coupon code only cover part of my order?
- I got my order and it's soaked!
- Make and Print Questions
Creating and Editing Your Design
- How many stickers are on a sheet?
- What is a front-side adhesive sticker?
- What format of images can I upload?
- How do I clear cookies and cache in my browser?
- What browsers does the Sticker Maker support?
- How do I save my design for later?
- How do I set up a PDF for upload in the Online Editor?
- Prohibited content
- How can I set up my own art files for a custom order?
- Does StickerYou offer art and design services?
- What are the bleed and safe zones?
- How do I change the background on my custom design?
- How do I eliminate the white border around my sticker?
- How do I check the resolution of my images?
- Why did my upload not work?
- What is a die-cut sticker?
- What is the Page Maker Classic?
- How do I adjust the number of stickers I order?
- How do I adjust the size of my die-cut stickers?
Last Updated: 7/27/2015 1:51:52 PM
Why is my discount code not working?
There are many different types of discount codes that you can use with StickerYou, and many of them have different formats. Here are the most common issues with discount codes.
- Discount codes must not have any spaces before, within, or after the code.
- Only one discount code may be applied per order.
- Most discount codes only apply to orders of $100 or less. For larger orders, you can get a custom quote and one of our sales representatives will get in touch.
- If a code is not being accepted and no error message is appearing, try emptying your internet browser cache, exiting the browser, and reopening. Don't worry - your cart will maintain it's contents when you log back in!
- O-0 vs 1-l: If the zero (or O) is not in the first couple of characters, it will be a zero. If it is the first or second character, it is probably a capital O. None of our codes have lowercase Ls, so in that case always enter one. Note that if you have a code from Living Social, anything that looks like a capital O will be, in fact, a zero.
- Deal sites often send you two codes: a purchase record for internal purposes (for example, Groupon is something like 000-OBX), and a discount code for use on our website (for example, Groupon Goods codes start with GRG). Sometimes this code is sent to you separately up to 48 hours after you purchase the voucher. It is often contained within a PDF file that you may have to download, and is almost always formatted as two or three capital letters followed by eight alphanumeric hexadecimal characters (0-9, a-f), which will be all lowercase.
Still having trouble? Why not contact us? Don't forget to include your discount code in the email so we can test it from here.