- StickerYou Support
- How do I make clear stickers?
- How to Create Clear Text in Stickers
- How do I add text to my design?
- How to Apply Your Vinyl Lettering and Numbering
- How do I create a custom label using templates?
- How do I change the shape of my sticker?
- How do I make a custom logo sticker?
- How do I apply my Iron-On Labels and Transfers?
- How to design and order your Signature Wall Decal
- How to apply your Signature or Monogram Wall Decal
- How to apply your Custom Street Decal
- How do I apply my temporary tattoos?
- How do I add an image to my design?
- How to apply your Custom Vinyl Window Decal
- How do I make Iron-Ons?
- How do I create custom temporary tattoos?
- How to eliminate the white border around your sticker using the eyedropper button
- How to apply your Custom Wall Decal
- How to apply your Clear Decal
- How to apply your Custom Floor Decal
- How do I change the size of my sticker?
- How do I make individually cut stickers?
- How do I search and browse for images?
- Creating and Editing Stickers
Ordering, Shipping, Returns
- If I don't like my order, can it be returned?
- How is the price determined for orders?
- How do I get in touch with StickerYou?
- How do I place a re-order?
- How do I check my order history?
- Is my order guaranteed to arrive by the Estimated Delivery Date?
- What is StickerYou's return policy?
- My order says that it’s on hold - what does that mean?
- Can I cancel or make changes to my order after its been placed?
- If the color of my stickers are different than what I ordered what can I do?
- Why is my discount code not working?
- Does StickerYou offer samples?
- How much is shipping?
- How do I order stickers and other products?
- Why is my Credit Card not working?
- How do I use coupons and promotion codes?
- Why does my coupon code only cover part of my order?
- I got my order and it's soaked!
- Make and Print Questions
Creating and Editing Your Design
- How do I clear cookies and cache in my browser?
- What browsers does the Sticker Maker support?
- How do I save my design for later?
- How do I set up a PDF for upload in the Online Editor?
- Prohibited content
- How can I set up my own art files for a custom order?
- What format of images can I upload?
- Does StickerYou offer art and design services?
- What are the bleed and safe zones?
- What is a front-side adhesive sticker?
- How do I change the background on my custom design?
- How do I eliminate the white border around my sticker?
- How do I check the resolution of my images?
- Why did my upload not work?
- What is a die-cut sticker?
- What is the Page Maker Classic?
- How do I adjust the number of stickers I order?
- How many stickers are on a sheet?
- How do I adjust the size of my die-cut stickers?
Last Updated: 12/8/2022 11:11:50 AM
How is the price determined for orders?
Two things will determine you final purchase price: shipping and cost of products.
At StickerYou, we charge per sheet of material than per sticker. Therefore, the cost of order is dictated by the dimension , material and quantity of stickers you need. Volume pricing applies to all orders so as your quantity or stickers increase, so will your savings!
How much is shipping?
Keep in mind that the shipping cost covers not just the cost of getting your order to you, but it also dictates the speed of service (how quickly it prints).Thus, if your order is time sensitive (need it by a certain time) or you need it as soon as possible, we highly recommend choosing the Express or Rush shipping options for faster and trackable packages.
Our stickers and labels are priced per sheet and sticker sheet pricing depends on two things: the material, and the sheet quantity. Volume discount automatically applies on all orders and vary from on material to another.
For a quote, you can visit our Quick Quote Calculator.
For a full breakdown of our prices, please visit our Volume Pricing Page.