- StickerYou Support
- How do I apply my Iron-On Labels and Transfers?
- How do I make Iron-Ons?
- How do I apply my temporary tattoos?
- How do I create custom temporary tattoos?
- How do I create a custom label using templates?
- How to Create Clear Text in Stickers
- How to Apply Your Vinyl Lettering and Numbering
- How to eliminate the white border around your sticker using the eyedropper button
- How to apply your Custom Wall Decal
- How to apply your Clear Decal
- How to apply your Signature or Monogram Wall Decal
- How to apply your Custom Vinyl Window Decal
- How to apply your Custom Street Decal
- How to apply your Custom Floor Decal
- How do I make a custom logo sticker?
- How do I add text to my design?
- How do I change the size of my sticker?
- How do I change the shape of my sticker?
- How do I add an image to my design?
- How do I make individually cut stickers?
- How do I make clear stickers?
- How do I search and browse for images?
- How to design and order your Signature Wall Decal
Creating and Editing Stickers
- Does StickerYou offer art and design services?
- How do I change the background on my custom design?
- What are the bleed and safe zones?
- How do I eliminate the white border around my sticker?
- How do I clear cookies and cache in my browser?
- Prohibited content
- What format of images can I upload?
- How can I set up my own art files for a custom order?
- What browsers does the Sticker Maker support?
- How do I adjust the size of my die-cut stickers?
- What is a front-side adhesive sticker?
- How do I check the resolution of my images?
- Why did my upload not work?
- What is a die-cut sticker?
- What is the Page Maker Classic?
- How do I adjust the number of stickers I order?
- How many stickers are on a sheet?
- Your Account
Ordering, Shipping, Returns
- What is StickerYou's return policy?
- How do I get in touch with StickerYou?
- How do I check my order history?
- Is my order guaranteed to arrive by the Estimated Delivery Date?
- Can I cancel or make changes to my order after its been placed?
- How do I re-order previously purchased items?
- If the color of my stickers are different than what I ordered what can I do?
- Why is my discount code not working?
- Does StickerYou offer samples?
- How much is shipping?
- How do I order stickers and other products?
- How is the price determined for orders?
- Why is my Credit Card not working?
- How do I use coupons and promotion codes?
- Why does my coupon code only cover part of my order?
- I got my order and it's soaked!
- Make and Print Questions
Last Updated: 11/13/2014 10:46:26 AM
Page Maker Classic is our award-winning tool that allows you to create your own die-cut stickers. The stickers you create are entirely customizable giving you the option of uploading your own images, using and customizing stickers from our gallery of images, and allowing you to customize entire pages of stickers.
Once you create and order a sticker page, we will print on high-quality vinyl and cut and ship it, according to your specifications.
In Sticker Maker you have the opportunity to design on a blank sticker page, or choose a popular template to work with. Once you click "proceed", you'll be presented with a canvas and an artwork gallery on the left side.
You can find more sticker artwork by pressing the "More Art Themes" button.
If you wish to upload your own menu, navigate to the "My Stuff' tab and click "New Upload!"
Creating a sticker page is as easy as dragging and dropping images from the artwork gallery to the canvas.
Editing My Sticker Page
Moving Stickers around on the page
Once you have your stickers on a page, you can move them around by clicking and dragging the sticker to anywhere on the page.
Resizing Your Sticker
You can resize the sticker by clicking on the sticker and then dragging on of the boxes on the corner of the sticker outline. If you wish to see the size the sticker will end up when printed, simply click the "Size" button and the approximate dimensions of your sticker will be displayed beside the sticker.
You can create multiple copies of your sticker by using the "copy" and "paste" functions. Select the sticker, press "Copy", then press "Paste".
You can also opt to fill the entire page with stickers by: Selecting the sticker, click "Copy", then hit the "fill" button.
Clear the page by clicking the "clear" button and delete specific stickers by clicking the "trash" button.