- StickerYou Support
- How to design and order your Signature Wall Decal
- How do I add text to my design?
- How do I apply my temporary tattoos?
- How do I make a custom logo sticker?
- How to apply your Clear Decal
- How do I apply my Iron-On Labels and Transfers?
- How do I change the size of my sticker?
- How do I make clear stickers?
- How do I create a custom label using templates?
- How to Apply Your Vinyl Lettering and Numbering
- How to Create Clear Text in Stickers
- How do I change the shape of my sticker?
- How to apply your Signature or Monogram Wall Decal
- How to apply your Custom Street Decal
- How do I add an image to my design?
- How to apply your Custom Vinyl Window Decal
- How do I make Iron-Ons?
- How do I create custom temporary tattoos?
- How to eliminate the white border around your sticker using the eyedropper button
- How to apply your Custom Wall Decal
- How to apply your Custom Floor Decal
- How do I make individually cut stickers?
- How do I search and browse for images?
- Creating and Editing Stickers
Ordering, Shipping, Returns
- How do I check my order history?
- How is the price determined for orders?
- Can I cancel or make changes to my order after its been placed?
- Why is my Credit Card not working?
- Is my order guaranteed to arrive by the Estimated Delivery Date?
- What is StickerYou's return policy?
- How do I use coupons and promotion codes?
- Does Sticker You Offer Special Promotions?
- If I don't like my order, can it be returned?
- How do I get in touch with StickerYou?
- How do I place a re-order?
- My order says that it’s on hold - what does that mean?
- If the color of my stickers are different than what I ordered what can I do?
- Why is my discount code not working?
- Does StickerYou offer samples?
- How much is shipping?
- How do I order stickers and other products?
- Why does my coupon code only cover part of my order?
- I got my order and it's soaked!
- Make and Print Questions
Creating and Editing Your Design
- How do I check the resolution of my images?
- What are the bleed and safe zones?
- Why did my upload not work?
- How do I adjust the size of my die-cut stickers?
- How do I set up a PDF for upload in the Online Editor?
- How do I change the background on my custom design?
- How many stickers are on a sheet?
- What is a front-side adhesive sticker?
- What format of images can I upload?
- How do I clear cookies and cache in my browser?
- What browsers does the Sticker Maker support?
- How do I save my design for later?
- Prohibited content
- How can I set up my own art files for a custom order?
- Does StickerYou offer art and design services?
- How do I eliminate the white border around my sticker?
- What is a die-cut sticker?
- What is the Page Maker Classic?
- How do I adjust the number of stickers I order?
Last Updated: 8/2/2023 4:10:54 PM
How to apply your Clear Decal
Applying your Custom Clear Decal on your window or wall is easy using the Wet Application Method.
Watch this video and watch how easy it is to apply and install your custom clear decal to any flat surface.
Order clear decals for your business, car, home, or event here.
Missing instructions? No problem - download a pdf here!